Di bawah tersenarai sembilan perkataan yang biase digunakan oleh org perempuan..Setiap perkataan mempunyai maksud tersirat yang tersendiri.. Biasa la..kebanyakan perempuan bukan nya straight to the point..selalu berkias..meh la kite tgk antara perkataan yang digunakan tuh..:-)
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes towatch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonderswhy she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing.(Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say'you're welcome' ... that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying F**** YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do severaltimes, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
p/s:: dipetik dari emel cikpaja dan dikupas di dalam blog cikpaja..