02 July 2011

Who's that girl?


Double like this song..rase nak nari-nari..demm..over!


WHo's that girl - Guy Sebastian

Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Tell me who's that girl
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Just walk walk (walk) in the club
Just walk walk (walk), walk walk (walk), yeah

Before the night is through
Imma tell ya how I feel about you
And I know I got some work to do
To make you believe that you should be leaving with me

I never thought I'd fall in love in a club
The more I get of you, I can't get enough
I won't be letting you leave here alone
So can somebody please let me know

2 comments:

~~Ticer Wann~~ said...

ahh sudah,,,Ticer pun menari-nari gak ni... nice song.. kena donlod ni.. Hee

cik paja hanim said...

yup..a must!let's dance..yehaaaa...